- Bring cash, patience, and, depending on the weather, a raincoat and maybe an umbrella too.
- Go with at least one other person. The more friends, the better cause you’ll be able to cover more stalls that way.
- If you are planning to enjoy ribfest with a group of people, you should try getting some things from a bunch of the vendors. Make sure to figure out who will be getting what and where.
- Unless you plan to eat on one of the patios on Sparks Street, you should bring a re-useable bag to carry your boxes. You can enjoy your chicken and pork products along Spark Street if you don't want to take them very far. You can only sit and enjoy your meal at the various patios if you buy a beverage from them.
- Grab lots of extra paper.
- Add lots of extra sauce on the side. Most vendors will have a table on the side where you can get paper towels, forks, and extra sauce.
Richard, Andrew, and myself were the runners this time. We figured out what we wanted and went out.