Thursday, September 18, 2008

Soon!!

Hiya! I've moved to Toronto for school, as Lucy mentioned (I think it's just 'T-dot'). I'm taking photography at Humber College. It's a pretty fun program with awesome profs. I can't wait for better assignments, as we are just making contact sheets right now.

Now that I'm in Toronto... I'm that much closer to the tastiest makers of "My Noodles!" Woot! I haven't been able to explore Toronto yet, but no worries. Within, I'd say a month, I'll get out and eat more.. which only means more entries! Yay! It's a win-win situation, don't you see? I get to go out and eat, satisfying my cravings for food, and you get to read all about it! Can't wait!

Oh, about the slideshow I mentioned 5ish months ago... I'll be going home this weekend so I'll be able to upload my pictures from the family computer. Yay! Everything is finally coming together. Have a good Friday and have a good weekend everyone!

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...