Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Laptop Having Issues

Actually, it's more like Safari is being retarded. It could be both. The thing is that I've been trying to upload a new slideshow for everyone to see, but everytime I try, Safari randomly closes on me JUST before I get the code thing. Stupid, no? I tried it twice today alone. I had all my photos uploaded and captions written both times when it closed on me. Ugh. I'm going to try it once more with Safari tomorrow and then if that doesn't work, I'll try it on Firefox. Stupid Mac...

To cheer some people up (including myself), let me post this funny picture I took in December. Check out the creepy person in front of the Spadina street car. He/she is just looking at me. At least that's what it looks like. It's kinda creepy because when I zoom up on the person, you can barely see facial features. Why is there no information on his/her face? I have no clue.

In case you aren't seeing what I'm seeing... 
Still can't? Wow, someone needs glasses.. and it's not me. Let me zoom in for ya. *Cue horror music*


Hahaha.. too funny!

~Christine
~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...