Saturday, February 20, 2010

My New Obsession with "Pasta"

Promotional poster from MySoju.com

Yes, I realize it has been months since I last posted, but in my defence, there's been a lot of distractions! One of which is my obsession with the Korean drama "Pasta." Now, I know this isn't totally food related, but the show centres on an Italian restaurant and the drama that ensues after bringing in a new (and super hot!) head chef.

Love line + clips of super delicious-looking food + adorable soundtrack = Lucy's new favourite show!

Since I'm waiting on new episodes to be subbed and available online, I'll get cracking on some posts.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this drama! I'm so sad that it's over :(

    The leads were just so adorable and the soundtrack was perfect! I also pretty much cooked some kind of pasta every time I watched because I always got hungry looking at the food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still waiting for the last three episodes, so don't tell me what happens! I've been craving fresh pasta lately, and I blame it all on this show, too!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...