Monday, September 24, 2007

So Pho-king Good! - August 29th

I'm back home now. We went on a road trip to the States and got back late last night. I slept very well last night and woke up around 10am. When I went downstairs, my mom asked if I still wanted to go eat some pho - out of no where! I didn't even instigate it in any way. What day is this? Is it my birthday? My brothers didn't want to go. Ha, their loss. Thinking about it now, it's probably because I felt so crappy during the trip. I'll write about that in a later entry.



We went to Pho Bo Ga LA today. There was a line-up, but we didn't have to wait long. Dad got the rice dish with BBQ chicken and pork, my mom had the bo kho, and I had a bowl of pho. They originally messed up my dad's order, but it was quickly fixed. He enjoyed it, even though he didn't say anything. Oh, I forgot to take a picture of my dad's plate because I was too busy wolfing down my bowl. I'll get a picture of it some other day. My mom complained her dish was too sweet. I know that she liked it though.


As for my medium bowl of pho, it was SOOOOOO GOOD! Although I wanted to order the one with the sliced fatty beef, this bowl was amazing. I finally got my soup. I felt soo happy afterwards.. hehee. Sad isn't it?


What a way to end a road trip, huh? A nice large bowl (medium in my case) of pho. *Sigh*



~*~*~

Addresses:

Pho Bo Ga LA
763 Somerset Street West
Ottawa, ON
(613) 233-2222

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...