Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lucy's Favourite Mugs

Though this post isn’t ABOUT food, it’s related. I love collecting mugs. I’ve been obsessed with large, oversized coffee mugs since I was a little girl, and now that I have money to spend, I’ve been collecting them for a few years.

Today, I added two more mugs to the collection, so I thought I would share.

Cycloptic Ghost Mug (Starbucks, Halloween)

Cycloptic Ghost Mug (Starbucks, Halloween)

This is cute, special edition mug from Starbucks. Jimmy bought this for me for our anniversary a few years ago.

Cow Milk Mug (Somewhere in Belgium)

Cow Milk Mug (Somewhere in Belgium)

A friend gave this milk mug to Jimmy as a souvenir from Belgium. Because milk is opaque, the cow is hidden until you begin to empty the cup. It was creepy at first, but it has since grown on me. I think it’s the cutest thing!

Snowflake Mug (La Senza, Christmas)

Snowflake Mug (La Senza, Christmas)

I bought this mug when I was back in first-year. I was Christmas shopping with my floormates, and I fell in love with the simple snowflakes. This was actually my first oversized mug!

Shakespearean Insults Mug (Minotaur)

Shakespearean Insults Mug (Minotaur)

This is one of two mugs I bought from Minotaur today. Since I love literature and I’m pretty mean-hearted, I impulsively bought this mug.

Math Mug (Minotaur)

I bought this math mug for Jimmy because he loves math and will be teaching it in high school after teacher’s college (we hope!). It’s so nerdy, it’s cute!

Boxes for Mugs (Minotaur)

And here are the boxes for the newest additions to my collection.

I should stop collecting these mugs because they take up sooooooo much space. My cupboards are almost full, but I can’t help myself when I see fun mugs. I almost bought a pumpkin mug from Starbucks today, but resisted, only to buy these two mugs from Minotaur. Conscience fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...