Monday, October 05, 2009

I'm Still Here

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alright. I've been super busy with school, work, and getting over illnesses. I'm fine now, well, other than my tired body and mind... I'm fine. Heh.

The main reason why I haven't blogged recently, is the fact that I don't have any of the pictures I took during the summer. Everything was erased from my laptop two weeks ago. To make things worse, I didn't back anything up since I arrived in Toronto. That means all the music, photos and documents were lost because it messed up. Actually, that's not true. I still have some of my photos because I didn't format my memory cards. (The only reason I didn't format my cards yet was because the files weren't backed up. Man I surprise myself sometimes.) =]

Anyway, this gives Lucy time to catch up on some posts, right? Heh. I'll make an attempt to take photos of my meals, from now on. If I don't post before the holiday, Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you all!

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...