Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pancaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes! – February 22, 2009


I am an avid fan of breakfasts and brunches, so I will take every opportunity to make breakfast foods for dinner. I made a batch of pancakes on a whim, just to use up the last of my eggs. Some of these pictures were actually taken the next day, which is why everything is in a container. I heated up the pancakes and sausages in the microwave, and made some scrambled eggs on the side. A quick leftover breakfast, tee hee!


I’m not going to bother posting the recipe because I am lazy and I never follow a recipe for pancakes. Instead, I’ll link this to a pseudo-recipe I posted a few years ago.


Ahh, breakfasts rock....

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...