Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Toronto Weekend, Part 1 - April 18, 2009

Since it doesn’t look like I’ll be catching up on my posts anytime soon, I’m just going to blog about last weekend’s trip to Toronto before I start to forget all the details.

Christine got me a new camera! I am totally in looooooooooooooove with this one. It’s a Canon PowerShot SX110 IS. She gave me a few lessons on aperture and shutter speed, and I can’t stop playing with all the settings. I’m actually using the manual function to set all the settings myself. Woot!


IMG_1368

Here’s one of the many practice shots I took on the first day. There’s such a big difference in quality.

IMG_1379

Anyway, Saturday night, we ate pizza and wings from Pizza Pizza. The first pizza had Italian sausage, pepperoni, red onions, and extra sauce. Man, it had a whooooooole lotta sauce.

IMG_1378

The second pizza had Italian sausage (my aunt loves Italian sausage), green peppers, pineapple, and extra sauce.


IMG_1376

The wings were regular wings (not the extra crispy ones). They paired nicely with the sweet and tangy BBQ sauce.

I think that’s all we ate that day. Jimmy and I were at Pacific Mall earlier, but failed to take any pictures of the snacks we ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...