Friday, March 06, 2009

Much Love for Doraemon!

I must admit that I didn't know who or what Doraemon was until I met Jimmy. Apparently, it's the cartoon hero of many Asian childhoods (except for mine).

Doreamon Onigiri!

The last time he went to Taiwan, he brought back three volumes of translated Doraemon manga, so I could appreciate it's awesomeness. Now that he's brought the beloved robot-cat-from-the-future to my attention, I notice Doraemon everywhere!

Anna the Red blogs about making Doraemon onigiri here. Kawaiiiiiiii!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww that is so cute and just lie Doraemon! :) I don't know if I could eat it though, I think I'd just admire the job they did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I can't imagine putting that much effort into cute little rice balls, and then eating them. If it were me, I'd freeze them, so I could show them off to everyone.

    But I'm just vain like that, haha.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...