Saturday, July 04, 2009

Canada Day Chilli – July 1, 2009

On Canada Day, my aunt brought over some homemade chilli. Since none of us were in the mood to cook, this solved our little problem nicely.

IMG_3105 copy

I heated up a bowl of chilli and toasted a sesame seed bagel. Spread the bagel with a little butter (or in this case, “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” margarine), and you’re set!

IMG_3103 copy

I also sprinkled shredded cheddar and nuked it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

IMG_3106 copy

As you can see, I savoured the chilli to the last spoon.

Earlier in the day, I took some pictures of the flowers in our garden, playing around with composition mostly.

IMG_3090 copy

IMG_3093 copy

It was nice, low-key way to spend Canada Day. No crowds, no drunkies, no sardine-packed busses on the way home from watching fireworks from Parliament Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...