In my last semester of Humber College, I took an optional class that had a study abroad portion. The trip was optional of course. I had no idea if I would be able to go, but I gave it a shot anyway.
The itinerary looked like this: Toronto – Kaohsiung, Taiwan – Taipei – Beijing.
Follow me back to Asia:
- Day 1: HK Airport and Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Day 2: Bike Tour and Cijin District
- Day 3: Cooking Class and Volunteering
- Day 4: Yangmingshan National Park and Din Tai Fung (Taipei)
- Day 5: National Palace Museum, Danshui Market, Shilin Night Market
- Day 6: Taiwanese Breakfast, Taipei 101, Ximending Shopping District
- Day 7: Arriving in Beijing
- Day 8: Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Humble Dinner
- Day 9: Great Wall of China, Jade Market
- Day 10: Lama Temple, Rickshaw Tour of the Hutongs, Peking Duck
- Day 11: Wasted Time at the Redwall Hotel
- Day 12: Goodbye Asia!
Here are some of my favourite photos from the trip: