Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Rolls - May 8th

Time for me to catch up on some entries...

~*~

We had our grandparents and my uncle over on Friday for dinner. What was on the menu? Summer rolls (aka guong)!! If you want to make some at home, refer to this post: How to make summer rolls.

The other protein, if you even want to call it that, was nem nuong. It's pretty much mystery meat with msg, red food colouring and pepper corns. Here's a plate of nem nuong with a plate of cucumbers and a tray of beansprouts and mixed lettuce leaves.

My mom's spring rolls and a jar of nuoc cham.

Not sure how the summer rolls were, since I ate some leftover pho that I made earlier for lunch. Heh. My mom's spring rolls were awesome, though. I can attest to that.

You should all have some of my mom's spring rolls! Nom nom nom!


~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...